Friday, January 21, 2011

About Mr. T

About Mr. T
Hi Folks, my name is Jim Telesmanich and I am from Northern New Jersey.  I thought I would tell you everything to introduce myself.  In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life. 

Ok so not really all about me but from a great movie, can anyone figure out what movie it is from and which character spoke those lines? Lets see some guesses in the comments section.

I really am from Northern New Jersey and work as a management consultant for IMS Health.  My current position is a Principal, which is really just a glorified project manager with a revenue target.  We work with U.S. pharmaceutical manufacturers to improve management and compliance of their commercial and government contracting operations.  Prior to this life I was a plant accountant for the company that invented bubble wrap, Sealed Air Corp. 



I graduate from Stanford University in 2000 with a degree in economics.  This winter in Northern New Jersey has me longing for the sunny days in Palo Alto, CA.  I also played football during my time at Stanford and was a member of Stanford’s 2000 Rose Bowl team, we ended up losing to Wisconsin, but it was an amazing experience.  This past football season was great, as I took great pride in watching Andrew Luck, Jim Harbaugh and the Stanford Cardinal dismantle Virginia Tech in the Orange Bowl. (And yes it is “Cardinal” not “CardinalS”.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jim,
    Movie: Goonies
    Character: Chunk, or at least I think. I just picture him doing the truffle shuffle. Great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim,

    Apparently I am behind in my movie watching cuz I DEFINITELY thought you did that! I was thinking - that is horrible but how hilarious! Love your sense of humour!

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goonies!
    Justin M :)

    ReplyDelete